Monday, March 16, 2009

New Stuff!

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately. I'm gearing up for a fashion show at the end of april. Although I'm waiting to hash out a few more detail before I divulge all the info. I just wanted to draw your attention to a couple new links. The coolest website I have found in quite some time is the E-Workers site. Its all in japanese but it has detail shots of all kinds of old-school work wear. I highly recommend checking it out. Next up is Context clothing which not only is a good retailer for high end men's wear and denim but posts the actual size of the garments. And last but not least we have The Bra Maker Supply which is a good place to source all kinds of hard to source items.
Happy browsing!

3 comments:

hannah said...

Thanks Carly!
Have you made a bra yet?

Carly said...

I've made multiple un-successful attempts however I haven't tried recently. My skills have improved substantially this past year and I should really make another go of it.

Jessie said...

What fashion show are you participating ing?! Are you working under your name?