Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dressing the Oscars

Alert! Nicolas Caito Inc. is dressing Amy Adams for the Oscars tomorrow night, via Proenza Schouler, who designed the dresses. Until last week I wasn't even sure who Amy Adams was, but that's beside the point - I can't wait to scour the web's best-dressed pages after the event (I'll be working tomorrow and won't watch the show). She's wearing two dresses, one to present in, and one during her performance of a song from her movie. Both are beautiful and complicated and although I had only a small part in one of them, it was fun to watch the take shape. More to come soon, I'll put pictures up when I find them.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I adore Amy Adams for her role in Junebug. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend doing so. She is a wonderful actress!